Security of customers’ IT infrastructure and digital footprint is paramount at Yotta data centers. We ensure this with a host of professionally-delivered IT Security services that shed the burden of your IT teams. Yotta’s holistic IT Security services – with the choice of having them managed completely by our experts – cater to a gamut of needs that are critical to your IT operations.
Firewall & Unified Threat Management (UTM)
Today’s enterprises and data center networks require greater control and intelligence to ensure network integrity, and Network Perimeter Security is the first line of defence. Our Firewall and UTM service delivers a robust shield to protect your IT networks and prevent intrusions.
- Stop intrusions such as viruses, phishing attacks, and spam
- Proactively monitor and manage security infrastructure
- Identify application traffic regardless across sources and destinations
- Effectively deploy next-generation firewall and UTM with easy consumption models
- Simplify adherence to security and regulatory compliances
Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) Protection
Among the most prominent threats to business resiliency, DDoS attacks can bring businesses to a standstill. With Yotta’s DDoS Protection service, enterprises stay ahead of threats with real-time security updates and enhanced control through immediate forensics and attack reports.
- Ensure business continuity with real-time monitoring, automation and provisioning
- Configure security policies, perform periodic tuning and reporting
- Proactively monitor network and security, along with attack alerting, and real-time attack mitigation
- Access historical reports, attack forensic analysis and recommendations
Web Application and API Protection (WaaP)
Designed for modern businesses to help stop and protect against web applications, API and bot attacks, Yotta’s WaaP service leverages sophisticated Machine Learning algorithms to provide constant protection against new and existing threats.
- Protection against OWASP Top 10 threats and cloud-based threats and vulnerabilities
- Security event monitoring and alert system for proactive notification of threats and their mitigation
- Centralised periodic reporting of various attacks on a single pane of glass
- Faster deployment with automatic policy generation and optimisation engine for continuous security
Privileged Access Management (PAM)
Yotta’s Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution equips enterprises with a secure access platform to protect human and machine identities. It secures attack surfaces across endpoints, applications and servers.
- Secure, monitor and control access to servers, network devices, databases, applications, etc
- Credential management, session monitoring, and control to help you with audits and compliance
- Automate access with dynamic groups, policy with reconciling passwords and keys
Features We Offer
Multi-vendor, multi-technology support and services
Complete, proactive monitoring and management of security infrastructure
Comprehensive reporting and analysis capabilities
Guaranteed performance backed by SLAs